piątek, 1 lipca 2016

Prague - EM3E version

My studies are slowly ending, and of course it means writing my master thesis and enormous amounts of procrastination. And I'm getting sentimental. :)
So I put some pictures for you, my EM3E people. It was pleasure to share these 2 years with you, especially in Prague. Wish you all the best personally and professionally and I'm sure -see you again! Although it remains a mystery where will our paths cross, it's such a great excuse to travel!

(Special thanks go to Turkish Boy for his famous breakfasts! ;)

WYSZYCHYTY (VSChT)
Is it really master in engineering? Come on, where are the guys? ;)
the infamous 4th edition!

Always happy!

Oh, we love field trips. 

..even if we need to get up for them at 6 a.m. on our day off. 

Carrot cake and Chinese checkers: never ending emotions..

...endless planning how to screw somebody up..

..and never ending escalators in the subway.

Chained benches at the bus stop, so that no one steals them (?)

 Nastupni stanice: Chodov <3 Tornado in the subway!

And best Turkish breakfasts. :)

4 komentarze:

  1. Magda!

    Thank you for this tale of memories, it made me very glad and it reminded me how splendid the city of Prague was.

    I hope we will manage to gather again and have fun,

    Buona fortuna!

    (Aaaall the mysterious polish buttons in this blog xP)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. luckily I don't write much, if you click "Reunion" tag on the right you can see photos from Heloise's home island! :D

      Usuń
  2. Ah, Maaaagdaaaaa, thanks a lot! :)
    Zajebiste!

    OdpowiedzUsuń